Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Blog Challenge

My sister has been on my case about blogging for quite some time. It's hard living across the country from each other and staying 100% up-to-date in each other's lives. We've been seeing these 30 day challenges all over the blogging world and thought it would be something fun for both of us to do to up our blog postings.

· Day 01 - 15 facts about you

· Day 02 - A picture of you last year, and now, and how you’ve changed since then

· Day 03 - A favorite photo

· Day 04 - Something I crave

· Day 05 - Top 10 Pet Peeves

· Day 06 - Something I bought recently

· Day 07 - Something I want to buy

· Day 08 - A favorite song

· Day 09 - A favorite movie

· Day 10 - A favorite food and recipe

· Day 11 - A favorite book

· Day 12 - A favorite quote

· Day 13 - What did you do today?

· Day 14 - Your dream house…

· Day 15 - Next 3 items on your “Bucket List”

· Day 16 - A favorite YouTube video

· Day 17 - A habit you wish you DIDN’T have

· Day 18 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up

· Day 19 - A hobby of mine

· Day 20 - Your favorite Christmas tradition

· Day 21 - A travel story

· Day 22 - A photo of my family

· Day 23 - Share a favorite memory

· Day 24 - 5 Things you love about Summer

· Day 25 - A place I love

· Day 26 - A child I love

· Day 27 - A person I love

· Day 28 - A secret you want to get out

· Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing

· Day 30 - A photograph of yourself and three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

· Day 31 - Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the next 365 days


No comments: