Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2: A Picture of You Last Year, and Now...

My dad took this picture last year when we conned him in to taking our 'annual' cousin dance pictures...
At my little Kruzer's first birthday party a month or so ago...

Have I changed at all? Good question...

I got a new job... I'm working as a server at Hamilton's and liking it a lot better than the last one.

I moved out of the rents house. I live with two amazing girls, Miss and Marge, and I don't know how I ever lived without them in my life.

I kind of love working out. I repeat, kind of. I used to despise it and now I at least feel like I need to go daily and don't want to become anorexic in opposition.

I asked for Ty's help with this one... he says I've gotten a lot cuter, and lot less ornery. I hope those are both true.


No comments: