Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 1: 15 Facts About Me

1. I'm half Hispanic, have taken 5 years of Spanish classes, and still refuse to speak a lick.
2. I'm addicted to the sun's rays.
3. I hate the word moist.
4. My sisters are my life.
5. If I had all the money in the world I would buy shoes and house decorations.
6. I'm very affectionate, I could cuddle all day.
7. My whole day is ruined if I don't get at least 9 hours of sleep.
8. All I want is a puppy.
9. I hate when people rub their socks or dry feet together.
10. My Grandma and Grandpa Castillo are my idols.
11. I could eat smoothies for every meal.
12. I love babies until they start to cry, then I don't know what to do with them.
13. I could shop at Victoria's Secret all day everyday.
14. My favorite part of my day is when I get to tell Ty everything I did, and he just listens.
15. I love doing laundry, but absolutely despise putting it away.

No comments: