Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Picture Search

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search .
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

My answers:
1. Courteney
2. rice
3. Utah State University
4. Pink
5. Patrick Dempsey
6. Diet Coke
7. Bahamas
8. Cheesecake
9. Mommy
10. the sun
11. fun
12. Courte (haha I love that it's a monkey! I swear I put in the six letters oh my name and this came up!)

2 comments:

Kirsten Cooley said...

I think this is great. It takes some time but well worth it...until you accidentally lose the 1/2 hour worth of work you just did. Advice: after you create your mosaic right click and save don't try to use the html, duh.

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

You really need to update your blog so I can stalk you some more!