Monday, June 23, 2008

Mario Kart-athon

Saturday nights are by far the best night of the week. It's the only time we can all stay up with no work the next day. This Saturday we planned a little get together of Mario Kart madness, with a bracket and all. Even though I suck way bad and got out the first round it was fun to watch everyone else play and to try and guess who was going to win the prize money. It got a little intense at times and seemed to be a bit rigged but everyone was still enjoying just hanging out together.
The Official Bracket

Lindsey and I were the first to go head to head
Parker loved trying to play the Wii too

Dylan was the champion!


1 comment:

*LC...Lindsey and Chris said...

Courteney--I read your description of the mariokart tourney--a bit rigged?!? HAHa---I hope that was for me when i said..."we have to make it fair or everyone will get pissed and think its rigged!" haha your page is cute...ours is at simplyshipley.blogspotcom