Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm 20!

I can't believe it...I'm not a teenage anymore. I don't feel more grown up, maybe more like a child because my age has increased but my maturity hasn't quite caught up. Anyway, I had such a fun birthday! Saturday's are usually the early day of the week, waking up around 7:30, so it felt nice to start the day off by sleeping in. I was finally allowed to open my presents that were sent all the way from Utah and then it was off to an entire day of shopping. We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. So good!!!! Wow it was quite the exquisite dining experience. Sorry I only have a few photos but it was mostly trying on clothes all day...
My family's gifts arrived on Friday while I was at work...I came home to this sad little wet box. Everything was nice and dry inside though!

I can't wait to see what's inside!

A Goofy Movie!! I love it!

Kirst sent a cute photo of the two of us

I'm not sure if I'm excited about the shirt or mad at Ty...


So good...
My birthday cake!


We're about to burn the building down...

5 comments:

LuCinda said...

How fun is that!! I can't beleve I missed your TWENTIETH. Hope you had a great day. Now all my kids are old. Tell Ty the cake looks great.

Umm you need to drop that L. in you name that isn't your name at all. And it isn't funny. I will change it back if you keep using it.

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Hey babe, Happy Birthday!! I hope you are having a good time out there and being good you big _ _ _ _! HeHe!!! WE miss you and my girls say Hi!! love ya babe, T

Kelsie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NERD!!! I FOUND YOUR BLOG FROM YOUR PARENTS...
YOUR CAKE LOOKS YUMMY!!!

Candi Merritt said...

20 and sexy!

Erin Davis said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you!