Thursday, June 5, 2008

Info from the KY

Well Kentucky has been a fun little experience. I finally found a job!! I'm a receptionist at a little place called 5th Avenue Salon Spa & Limo. It's an adventure being there everyday. After work we don't have a lot of time to get out and do stuff but we found a few minutes this last weekend to run downtown to enjoy the last two outs of a Louisville Sluggers' game and drive up to Cincinnati to a Reds v. Atlanta Braves game that was a blast! Here are a few photos.





Yes, this is Ken Griffey Jr.!


3 comments:

Kirsten Cooley said...

Yay! Looks like fun especially the weather part, it is like 50 degrees here. One question: are you sure that isn't my shirt? I sadly have looked night and day for that exact shirt, I have searched every square inch of my house and I am super distraught. Anyway, keep it real.

Kirsten Cooley said...

dis·traught (d-strĂ´t)
adj.
1. Deeply agitated, as from emotional conflict.
2. Mad; insane.

Lacy said...

Hello! Cute Pictures. Looks like fun. We sure miss you guys..