Saturday, July 5, 2008

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend But She'll Always Remember Crabs

Independence Day is a whole different ballgame in Kentucky versus my usual routine of the Lewiston celebration. We kind of had to make our own fun during the day, filling it with an extensive t-shirt search across the city and an intense Wii session. The males finally got home from work and we headed downtown. We thought we might have to had to watch the fireworks from the freeway but because of the weather they were postponed a bit. We arrived at Joe's Crab Shack, right on the edge of the river, and were told we had a two hour wait so we passed the time taking photos of ourselves, what else is new haha. They ended up shooting the fireworks off right in the middle of dinner. They were so pretty over the Ohio river (sorry I didn't get any photos of them though)!!

I have a small crush...


The Girls! Me, Karly, Celeste, Lindsey, and Jamie

3 comments:

Internet Guru said...

Wassup?I like your blog a lot!
First I want to congratulate you for this blog!You did a great job!But,keep up the good work,don't be lazy...work hard because it is nice!
Nice to meet you,my nickname is "InternetGuru".
Second: Can you please put my blog to your favorites?If you do that we will be like some kind of "virtual friends or something like that".
My blog is: www.personalresource.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

So much fun! Thank you for finally giving me something to look at!

LuCinda said...

Please explain the title of your post.