Thursday, July 31, 2008

M.I.C...K.E.Y...MOUSE...

So it's been awhile since the last post...I have a pretty boring life with nothing to show for it. My bad. This last weekend was spent with my babysitter Celeste. Some definite good times were had scouting out a new read, eating, Wii-ing, and puzzle-ing. Celeste was in search of a new puzzle to pass the time and I insisted in this Mickey Mouse one. Bad choice on my part...I mean it's been fun peering at nearly all-black minute-sized photos for hours on end and not finding the one piece you are in need of. Fun, I swear it. It has helped pass many hours, approximately 10 of them, which is exactly its purpose. This is as far as we've gotten. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

You know you love it! I promise we will get it finished!

LuCinda said...

But will you have it done before you leave KY.

Kirsten Cooley said...

Mickey Mouse! That definitely takes me back...

Ashley said...

You two have got me craving puzzles! I am going to go buy one and Dylan is going to kill me!! But what is a girl gonna do when her man is gone for a week and hours on end during the day? PUZZLES!!!