Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Belated Update

I've been too lazy to update but decided someone out there might wonder what's going on over here in the East... Last Thursday the whole office went bowling. I'm way good at bowling... Karly, Lindsey, Kynzie, Celeste, and me! This Sunday we again trekked up to the golf course known as Sleepy Hollow. When I went to sit in my cart there was a furry little friend sitting there. We named him Creamsicle. He ran away at the first hole though...he was a good friend. I have to sneak the pregnant lady snacks sometimes...

5 comments:

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

I love you, I really love you! We laughed really hard at that video!

LuCinda said...

Awwwe, how cute is Ty!

Lacy Ann :) said...

AWWWW that video is soo cute

Taiya Brown said...

Courte are you turning into a major golfer or what?

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

Wow.
That is so cute.
I really just had a tear fall from my eye. ahhh