Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Blackberry Bold

So a few months ago my very favorite phone ever purchased DIED...It was a very sad day. Somehow it acquired some water damage and the screen goes all skee-wumpis whenever you try to do anything. So my very kind and favorite brother-in-law has been letting me use his old SLVR. Motorola is not my favorite but it has definitely been a lifesaver so I wouldn't have to purchase a new phone yet. My next upgrade isn't until September 10 (don't worry I've been counting down the days). I look at all the new phones almost daily and stop in the AT&T stores close by when I have a free minute to see what they have and to maybe play with their iPhones for a bit. I finally found one I think I'm in love with. It hasn't been released yet but I'm hoping this will be my September purchase.

4 comments:

Kirsten Cooley said...

I just read a bunch of posts I have never seen before. Is this a conspiracy or have the firefly, mario kart, and ty video been up this whole time and I just never scrolled down far enough? When are you coming home? I miss you guys.

Kirsten Cooley said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to come out to VA...it's going to be fun!

LuCinda said...

Hey girlie update your blog. Can't wait to see you next week. Watchout D.C. the COLE Girls are on their way for the last big blowout for awhile.

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

hey your blog looks so cute! I love it! Just so you know i hate our puzzle so bad, its way to tough! You better come over on your next day off to help me with it!
P.S. what's a dino?