Monday, August 4, 2008

The Cincy Adventure




Sunday was quite the day! We drove up to Cincinnati and spent the day exploring...first by petting sharks at the Newport Aquarium and then peering at every vein, artery, and vital organ in the body at the Body Exibition. Here are our best shots.

Cincinnati is such a pretty city! We wished we had more time to stay and play. There seemed to be a lot of fun things to do!
We got to see Nemo!

Just chillin at the Bayou...can you see the American Alligator?

Celeste and I watching the otters play.


The scary sharks...



And the not-so-scary sharks...


The cute penguins

Pulling up to the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal

6 comments:

LuCinda said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courte-
Yes the Fellows made an appearance at the going away BBQ. We wish you were there too! It was just really great timing. I hope you are having fun in KY. What is up in your life!?? I will be keeping tabs on you thru your blog. I love to read blogs but I am not cool enough to have my own although I really want one!
Take Care, Nicky

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hi Courtney,
Its Chris and Kerri. How are you? Hope all is well. Our blog is cnkpricefam.blogspot.com.
Price Fam

LuCinda said...

BTW what's with the purse in all your pics, I am pretty sure if you set it down while your golfing or taking pics it won't get stolen.
CRAZY.

Lacy said...

Cute! Pictures. Looks like fun. I hope you saw dolphins. We miss you guys. Have fun and be safe!! Cya soon..

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

Hurry and come home!