Wednesday, August 13, 2008

D to the C

Sorry this is a little late... My sister and Tanner made the big move across the country a couple weeks ago to begin the next chapter of their lives.  As Tanner and his friend Derek drove the many miles and hours from Logan, UT to Leesburg, VA, Kirsten and my mom flew with the two pups. As I am located in a different state, I flew on my own to meet them all over there. After what I would call a not so good flying experience I arrived at Dulles Airport and anxiously waited for the rest of the Cole girls to get there. I hadn't seen either of them for three whole months! We had lots of laughs and created lots of memories while we were there...  Unloading the U-Haul, going to our (me & mom) first NFL game, shopping... I'm glad we got to spend some time together. It will probably be awhile before we get to do that again. Growing up isn't fun when your family starts to move around the country!

Welcome to Maryland


The U-Haul

Kirst is pretty buff
I had just woken up...don't judge me
Kirsten's new work!
Me and my momma on the way to the game

The girls mid-walk from the car to the game
The cutest little Cooley baby ever!
Waiting for the game to start
FedEx field
The Redskins won!
Me, Tanner, Kirst, and Lucy
Holy petting zoo! George, Chip, Jack, Dale, and Baxter.
The Camero...
Tanner's bro Chris let my mom drive his newly restored car...she was in heaven!!! I was a little scared.

3 comments:

Todd Cole said...

Sure looked like you guys had a lot of fun. I am excited that you will be home in less than a week though.

Dad

LuCinda said...

Tell people why you were scared, not because of the driver it was because the passage seat had a life of its own, no seatbelts, no headlights to speak of, no power brakes, no power steering. That was where the scary part, not my driving.
Oh and by the way you are no longer my daughter all my girls know what my name is.....and what it isn't.

Candi Merritt said...

Courte, come home to me!