Friday, August 22, 2008

Your Voice Was The Soundtrack of My Summer

Well the summer is over! Holy smokes... Louisville, Kentucky has been what I would call a collaboration of good times. I have never spent this many consecutive days away from my home of Cache Valley but I made it! I feel so adult-ish now, maybe a little too much. I've had so much fun eating at BW's every Tuesday, driving up to Cincinnati, hanging out at Fifth Avenue every afternoon, renting Red Boxes, and laying by the pool but it will feel so great to be back home! I've already posted most of these pics but these are my favorite times of Summer '08. See all of you in a couple days!!!




















8 comments:

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

You little bum, I knew you would post that pic! I miss you already, its sad that we are breaking up :) I love the pic of our toes, that was the best day ever. Well we will be home soon. I hope you have a good week at school :)

Kirsten Cooley said...

Tanner is playing Coldplay in the background and I am almost in tears. Ah...memories.

LuCinda said...

I am so glad you had this opportunity, to become a little more adultish. So HAPPY your home now. I've missed you so much!

Whitney Hale said...

Courteney your blog is so cute!

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

I am sooo happy your home.
Didn't like it one bit.
Not even a little bit.

Brandon & Meghan said...

It is a small world...how are you??

carlyl said...

So sad that i haven't seen you in like a year. Seriously, wanna come to MN? Miss ya girl

Kirsten Cooley said...

Courte, I miss you why don't you ever blog anymore? Did I mention I miss you?