Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by my awesome mother!

The Rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the 6 "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged

Let's begin...

8 Favorite T.V. Shows-

1. The Office
2. Kath & Kim
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Hill's
5. Friends
6. Chelsea Lately
7. The Biggest Loser
8. So You Think You Can Dance


8 Things I Did Yesterday-

1. Left my phone at home...ouch
2. Went to school
3. Worked Out
4. Changed all of Grandma's light bulbs
5. Got my new high score on BrickBreaker!!
6. Hung out with my little Meskimo
7. Saw my new baby cousin, Taylee
8. Got to bed before midnight!

8 Favorite Restaurants-

1. Cafe Sabor
2. Chili's
3. Coppermill
4. Mandarin Garden
5. Firehouse
6. Old Grist Mill
7. Hamilton's
8. Tepanyaki

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To-

1. No school!
2. The Cooley's to come home
3. Christmas parties
4. Charlie coming home
5. a new semester
6. Haley's wedding
7. babysitting my boys!
8. figuring life out


8 Things on My Wishlist-

1. straight A's
2. laptop
3. a kitty
4. a maid
5. get skinny!
6. new car
7. an amazing new wardrobe
8. you know who


8 People I Tag-
(everyone I know has been tagged already...)
1. Celeste Veibell
2. Karly Palmer
3. Ashley Tibbitts
4. Lindsay Shipley
5. Jamie Norton
6. Erin Davis
7. Taiya Brown
8. Lacy Broberg

3 comments:

victoria said...

i love you. But for future reference the correct term is "Meximo". Mexican + Eskimo. She's so cute though either way.

Kimberly Nan said...

Hey babe! I found your blog on Whitney's page! It's so fun to see old friends and be able to keep up with them through these things!

Anonymous said...

It's always so fun to read these things to get to know peeps better!! I'm with ya on Old Grist Mill...LOVE that place! & Grey's nothing better..haha!