Sunday, November 23, 2008

200 loves

I was looking through some files on my computer and I came acrossed a list I had made a few years ago. When I'm feeling a little down I like to try and think of all the things I'm thankful for and the things that make me happy. Haha I'm still pretty much the same as I was three years ago, I love all the same things. I know it's a little long but bare with me, there are some pretty good subjects on the list... Here it goes:

spider solitaire
lightning
park benches
playing tag
making lists
diet coke
looking at old pictures
talking
laughing
listening to a new song
kissing
cuddling
making movies
reading cute quotes
eating
sleeping
beaches
smoothies
sunsets
dancing
guitars
diamonds
eyelashes
pools
licorice
tan lines
fountains
shopping
summer
flowers
babies
days off
love songs
new shoes
flirting
café sabor
presents
my family
dates
all-night chats
Gordon B. Hinckley
emails from people you love
watching movies
fireworks
taking weird pictures
spring break
annual Christmas parties
cheer camp
Hawaii
SLC at Christmastime
riding bikes
surprise weddings
jumping on the tramp
stealing clothes
birthdays
homecoming
snuggling at football games
making cookies
dance competitions
sleepovers
getting dressed up
watching basketball
coldstone ice cream
sweats
glow sticks
midnight movies
the Heat
SOAR
st. george, ut
bus rides
graduating
el toro
my sisters
growing up
getting money
hotels
massages
getting text messages
sending letters
open fields
big blue eyes
cheeseburgers
kalai
smiling
going to new places
friends
making people happy
sweating
getting ready
my grandparents
reading my scriptures
brushing my teeth
clean sheets
firehouse pazookies
talking by the fire
hammocks
jamocha shakes
g2 pens
pearls
love
long conversations
sleeping in
concerts
vacations
traditions
learning
staying up with someone you love
new friends
weddings
quiet
reminiscing
being crazy
being predictable
shooting stars
rain
Abercrombie fierce
being a role model
listening
doing absolutely nothing
watermelon
hearing my gma’s stories
being alone
rehearsals
lava lamps
comfy chairs
pineapple
water beds
the birthday song
making curfew
inside jokes
embarrassing moments
being healthy
road signs
new towels
7 layer dip
cute underwear
pink
einstein’s omelets
being on time
promises
“I’m sorries”
stuffed animals
special k bars
princess snacks
getting mail
having choices
bags
free samples
shaving
candy
seminary
disneyland
aggies
smells
chicken
ribbons
sunglasses
seashells
palm trees
baseball diamonds
san francisco
family cookouts
making cards
oranges
hotel roofs
daisies
songs I can sing to
making a scene
tutus
scars
tickle fights
Shakespeare
parasailing
gum
hand sanitizer
candles
holding hands
long drives home
winking
bruises
having a shoulder to cry on
waterfalls
the rainforest café
love sacs
necklaces
secrets
musicals
temples
june
skirts
Aladdin
missionaires
flip flops
hot chocolate & donuts
pep assemblies
leaf piles
VS Pink
6:14
dippin dots
falling in love

3 comments:

LuCinda said...

I love this list, it doesn't matter how long it is. I learned a lot about you from this list.
I love you, Mom.

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

hey girl! I love the list! I need to make one of my own! Brinley said that she misses you! you better come say hi soon! P.S. What's a kitty?

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

I have a feeling you removed some like:
Haley.
Cheer with Haley.
Funday Sundays.
Candy Shop.
Driving with Haley.(neon or Civ)
Hawaii with Haley.
Haley is the blinds in Hawaii.
Long walks on teh beach with haley.
LIving with Haley.
Sharing a bunk bed with haley.
Haley cleaning up after your messy A.
Stealing clothes with Haley.
Gym- con Haley.
HUgs from Haley.
Cuddling with Haley.
Haley is my best friend.
The end.