Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Guardian Angel



The other day was just one of those days where nothing goes right and there's nothing you can do about. After a long day at school I headed home to sort everything out but I just couldn't. I felt like everything was falling apart. I decided to go up to the one place I know no one will bug me and I can just sit and think as long as I need to...in front of Spenser's headstone. It's always been somewhere I can go to clear my head and remember what's most important to me. Somewhere I've been neglecting for awhile. It was so peaceful up there. It helped me remember what I need to be doing and what I can give up. It's like she's my little guardian angel and I needed to spend some time with her to let me know she's still here and I'm still her big sister.

3 comments:

Shane, Tori, Konner, Brylee, and Halle said...

Hey sweets! I know exactly how you feel. I wish so bad J's grave was closer because I know I would go there to clear my head. You are lucky she is around where you can go and be there. There is something about it that makes you feel close to her. And maybe even talk to her.. I love ya! T

LuCinda said...

I am so happy that she can still be apart of your life and ours too. There is not one day that goes by that in some way she is mentioned. I miss her too.

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

Courte I love you!
Forever and Always
You are amazing and spencer is so proud of you. Jen and her are up there having a blast watching us mess up our lives...
Its okay though. They got our back! I love you!! So SO much!