Monday, June 15, 2009

photography by tc

Tuellerette Concert means so many things to me...last performance, long practices, costume changes, bonding, making a poster about my life as a dancer...the last item is usually a last minute task but this year me and the cousins tried to be a little more on the ball. So Wednesday rolled around and we called up my daddy to help us with a little photo shoot. He is amazing! Even with his bum knee. Thanks dad for helping us out! The pictures turned out perfect and our posters looked awesome. Here's a sneak peek of the outcome...there's a lot of pictures on here so you can only imagine that it really is a sneak peek to how many photos he actually took, over 400! Thanks again Pops, enjoy! (sorry they're a little out of order)


















































































1 comment:

Kimberly Nan said...

I love the one where you are sitting on the bench in your tutu! It's adorable!