Monday, June 1, 2009

My Summer Vol. I

With one month of my summer vacation down, there have already been so many adventures. I almost forgot how much of my heart is enveloped by my love of Cache Valley summers. What's not to love about nights at the cabin... searching for the koalas...feeding the ducks...night rides with the boys... mid-construction parties with the boyfriend...
hanging with my favorite kindergarteners...
having sass-fests with some of those kindergarteners...
taking random trips to Jackson...

posing for pictures at the golf course...and after sweating to death at the golf course for 7 hours...









and afternoon boat runs?

Yay for summer.

5 comments:

The Jensens said...

Looks like fun to me!!! Got to love Cache Valley!!!

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

ow ow!!! what a hottie you are!!!! gorgeous! love ya girl.

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

i'm retarded, my comment posted three times :)