Saturday, January 5, 2008

Quote of the Week

Many funny things happen in my life everyday. Most of the time I forget the best moments so I had to start a journal of great quotes from those arount me. I don't know if it's funnier to just straight up post the best quote from the week or if it's funnier with the background story. I'll put up the quote and if you want to know what happened, just read on.

A good friend of mine, Big Phil Naegle, owns this week's:

"It feels like a midget is choking me."

Morgan was about to cut his hair so she snapped on the cape and I guess it was a little too tight for the big guy... She asked why midgets? "It wasn't tight enough to kill me, so it felt like a midget with his small, weak hands."

1 comment:

carlyl said...

haha, love that one. thanks for the laugh cort. Hey, is my sis gonna marry jake???