Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Date Night

Haley and I hadn't seen each other for 3 weeks!! Hard to imagine the pain we were feeling... So on Friday night we decided to take each other out on a date. She came to pick me up and we headed over to Iron Gate Grill for a great dinner. We were going to see a movie but we wanted to spend more time talking to each other and you're not supposed to talk in movies for some reason. So we headed over to Casper's for a little treat. We love treats! Maybe we should find some men...














3 comments:

carlyl said...

You too look so cute, such a cute couple. Let me know when you get a ring. I can't wait.

Haley and Jake Cowdin said...

oh my goodness We are going to have one the next time I see you. hey car lay off it. We are in love and the ring is getting sized so anyone with some c's just back up off!!!! I love you and miss you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

P.s. I look stoned in all the pics.
p.s.s. We are not as good as tanner and kierstin at taking pics of us together.