Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankvember begins...

In an effort to keep a more regular cyber record of my life's happenings for the umpteenth time this decade...I have come up with Thankvember. Life gets so crazy sometimes and we live in such a self-centered world, it's sometimes hard to stay positive and remember how many blessings we are given everyday. This is an effort to blog everyday for the whole month a November, reminding myself of the small things that make a great life.

November 1st:
Today I'm grateful for my job.
Today I was reminded that working is definitely not anyone's favorite activity. Unless you're a billionaire and you work for fun. There are so many people that work jobs they hate, jobs they're over-qualified for, and search for any available job. I'm so blessed to have a job I love going to (almost) everyday where I'm surrounded by so many friends and a great environment. It's not the best place in the world, it's not where I want to be for the rest of my life, but it's perfect for me today.

No comments: