Friday, August 7, 2009

The Turn of the Century, or at least a quarter of it

Today is Ty's 25th birthday! Holy smokes he is getting so old! Living 2000 miles away from each other all summer has definitely proved to be too far away for us. It's hard being so far away from each other on regular days let alone on big events like birthdays, but that's life. I think I can handle another 13 days without him...hopefully. I love having Ty in my life! He is such an amazing person. At any given moment in our lives he's either making me laugh, asking me a question, or giving me awesome advice. He has the best sense of humor and can make even the hardest situation fill with laughter. He's such a goof and I love every second of it! If you ask him, he doesn't know how to be romantic. He 'sucks at that kind of stuff' but he's always thinking of me and does everything he can to make me happy no matter how sassy I get! Being the eldest in the relationship, he tends to be a bit more knowledgeable than I. No matter what's going on in my life I know I can turn to him and he'll have some great advice or at least a nice big shoulder...he's definitely my rock and I know life's not as much fun or meaningful without him. Happy Birthday, babe! Hurry home already...

1 comment:

Jeana said...

very cute post. Being apart sucks! Your trip looks like it was so much fun! I hope you didn't lunge the whole time. Ouch! ha ha jk