Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Life as a Dancer

As we got our first public appearance of our "Rock Girls" hip hop out of the way last night, a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. I've been scared shizless for the past week or so for this performance...I hadn't been in front of a crowd like that in over a year. Things went good and I'm excited for another season of competitions. Now that I'm mostly over my fear of performing I had some time today to think about how much fun I've had dancing over the years. I can't even count how many times I've slipped on this costume and applied that makeup...it's crazy to think how much of my life has been filled with dance. My short break may have decreased my technique a little, but it for sure reminded me of and strenghthened my love and passion for dance. Here is a little montage of mostly my high school days of dancing...enjoy. Sorry, I feel like a blogtard. I can't figure out how to post the video any other way...if someone knows how to fix it let me know!
dancing...

3 comments:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow, girl - you are quite the hottie! i enjoyed your video and i am glad you are still dancing!! I tagged you by the way!

LuCinda said...

I can't believe how you've grown. No one is as proud of you as I am. I love baby.

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

I loved that video! You look so cute!! Brinley said she misses you! I hope everything is going good!